got my car.....

XTurboAcuraX

.......only its not a teg like i originaly planned. sacramento is like dry of integras. they have a lot of rsx's though. anyway i got a 2004 honda civic. it's silver. and it has an awesome black interior. its stick shift too. any way its got a tad more than 4000 miles in it and i got it for only 13 g's. it handles hella nice. at high speeds it handles so easily. effortlessly. now it's time for me to sell my hyundai and get some stuff for the civic.

Last edited:

DownShift96GSR

DUDE!! an 04 CIVIC? not too shabby, hey, I got a HEADER for you if you want it, $200. Its an HP 4-1 race header, its chrome but its not all bling bling since it was on my CIVIC for only a month, then I took it off. But yeah, show us the pics. Let me know on the header bro, PEACE!!

XTurboAcuraX

please tell me how to post pics. i have a digital camera but i don't know how to put pics on this site. and i don't know about engine mods. my engine is on waranty and mods may void it.

DownShift96GSR

Hey man I hear you on those engine mods, check with you dealership. When I had a Civic I asked them about it and they said that as long as what YOU do to your car has nothing to do with the problem, then the warranty will still cover it. Like say you have ignition problems and you have a header on the car, warranty would still cover it because the header has nothing to do with the ignition system. But say you put the header on and you don't past emissions or you have an exhaust leak, well warranty won't cover it because you messed with the factory stuff.

I had an intake, header, exhaust, body kit, rims, and some springs on my car and I found out I broke a motor mount, warranty covered it. Just check with your dealership. Also I talked to one of the 100 Honda Platinum techs in the nation and found that if you just put an intake and header on a Honda, the tourque will shoot up higher than the horsepower.

XTurboAcuraX

when i was buying the car i asked the guy who was sellin it to me whether or not some engine mods would void the warranty. i asked him about an intake. he said maybe. that means i do have to ask more questions.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Silver car + Black interior = DOPE!
My dream Teg is a GSR (or better yet, a Type R) in Silver w/black interior. Oh so sexy!
But my black on black baby is my second choice :)
A Civic? Hey, at least you kept it in the family, and didn't turn to The Dark Side of....

DOMESTICS! AAAAAAAAAGGGGHH! PLEASE GOD, NO! OOOHH THE HUMANITY!!!

slikk

Money Getter
XTurboAcuraX said:
so how do i post pics on this site????????
you got to hostthem on a different site them post the link here.

photobucket, imagestation, cardomain etc

XTurboAcuraX

slikk said:
you got to hostthem on a different site them post the link here.

photobucket, imagestation, cardomain etc
sometimes i have seen a pic right on this site. i mean when i click on a thread the pic is right there.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You need to have your pictures on a website. You can't post a pic that you only have in you "My Pictures" folder, they have to be on the web, online. I use www.photobucket.com, its free. You upload pictures on your computer to the website. Then each individual picture will have its own url (online address). Shade the url with your mouse, then right click and select copy. Then come over to the club integra thread. Click the little picture of a mountain up above, paste the url you copied earlier in the window, click OK, and that's it.
You can also have an avatar when you learn do to all this, like my little GZA album cover and slikk's gangsta!

Last edited:

XTurboAcuraX

TegSox said:
You need to have your pictures on a website. You can't post a pic that you only have in you "My Pictures" folder, they have to be on the web, online. I use www.photobucket.com, its free. You upload pictures on your computer to the website. Then each individual picture will have its own url (online address). Shade the url with your mouse, then right click and select copy. Then come over to the club integra thread. Click the little picture of a mountain up above, paste the url you copied earlier in the window, click OK, and that's it.
You can also have an avatar when you learn do to all this, like my little GZA album cover and slikk's gangsta!
i guess ill try it. thanks.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
warranty on intake is no problem, cuz its a bolt on, keep your oem airbox and slap it back on if you plan to get something repaired for you car under warranty. other mods which can not be replace easy however is a different story. and exhuast you shouldnt have to worry bout that. they cant void your warranty for just an exhuast. i made sure of it when i installed my exhuast. but i stil kept my oem exhaust in my storage shack