Got my N-1 installed *PICS*

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I put the Apex-i N1 cat-back on last weekend and It sounds good! It is a little on the loud side (not running a silencer) but I can live with it and so far no run ins with the law! :) I've been getting haters now but fuck what they think. it's my car and a legit part not some welded universal muffler from pepboys.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Thanks guys. And as far as a sound clip I'll get some up soon. I feel like the videos don't do it justice tho. I watched countless videos on youtube before I finally went with the N-1 and my car doesn't sound like any of the videos lol

Teggykid952

Almost any video is going to make it sound like a ricer fartcan. Nice buy. I'm ready to ditch my N1 style and just get a tip haha

Kyle

Post some more pics of how it hangs if you don't mind. On the fence between this and a Greddy Ti-C (although they look really similiar). Kept us updated on it. Is this on a LS? Or GSR?

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Post some more pics of how it hangs if you don't mind. On the fence between this and a Greddy Ti-C (although they look really similiar). Kept us updated on it. Is this on a LS? Or GSR?
The Ti-C is nice but for me was going to cost alot more :\ I had already ordered a WS2 by apex-i but it was back ordered twice and they pushed the date back til november. I couldn't wait that long lol. I switched to the N-1 and I love it. It's nice and deep there's a slight rasp but I expect it to go away once the exhaust is broken in. Driving along it hase a deep grunt and that unmistakable B-series sound. @4400rpm when VTEC engages the exhaust note changes and I hate to sound like a ricer "OH MY VTEC POPS YO!" but it does seem to "pop". When the Secondaries open @ 5800rpm its not as noticable but the exhaust note gets deeper. At about 7000rpm the exhaust seems to mellow out and get quieter as you speed along. Which is a good thing I guess if you're hauling ass you're not screaming down the freeway. Crusing at freeway speeds I found it best to keep it below 3500rpm. I don't get any drone when I keep it between 3000rpm and 3500rpm and maintain my speed. When I step on the gas you hear it tho. It backfires a little too. Not super loud or flames shooting out like a turbo car. But when I shift or let off the gas while in gear you get a nice little pop. I like it. Makes my car seem more built than it is lol My only other engine mod is a AEM V2 intake.

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks good man!! The hell with haters theyre mad because your ride is clean