Got My New Car Plan!!!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Well im sellin the integra to my g/f cuz she wants a project car, so im basicaly sellin it to her for 6, and im gettin a 02 Subaru Impreza RS. N/A I know but thats not the awsome part my friend Tyler just got screwed by a shop out here they didnt pull everything he needs to do a Version 6 STI Sway w/ 6 speed tranny so he is sellin me that motor for 5 grand, swap that in and ill have a Subaru RS w/ a STI motor cheap ass insurance but ill be whippen ass all over the road :D

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
you do know that engine doesn't just swap in without alot of other stuff. to use an STi tranny you will need STi differentials, hubs and axles. if you don't have the right diffs. that go with whatever tranny used, then the front and rear wheels will go different speeds and you will break something expensive before you get out of the driveway. N/A subaru's also use a push style clutch while turbo ones use a pull style. they aren't interchangeable. you can use the stock N/A gearbox with a heavy duty clutch. they have shorter, quicker ratios than the wrx and sti which makes it faster. but you have to be easier on them because they are weaker (no 5k rpm clutch drops...etc.) oh...and its also a wiring nightmare! just thought i would give ya a heads up

sOuL

thats awsome! but what dc2 says dose make sense....i like wrx's and sti's but that motor dose look a lil crazy to work on, id go for a evo b4 a wrx

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i know a guy that did a full JDM STi swap into a 97 2.5RS. it was awesome...but not cheap! those are my favorite body style anyway. they were 2dr. as well.