Got myelf a new exhaust

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
So these past 5-6 weeks i kept getting pulled for my exhaust. finally broke down and bought a new one. i bought a kteller 2.5 inch exhaust with a magnaflow mufler. it is so quiet and looks great. no big fart can, and no more raspy note. i love it. i can feel a difference too in acceleration. just wanted to let you guys know.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
your magnaflow muffler is quiet? which one do you have? my buddy has 2 of them on a custom exhaust on his s2k and its loud as hell. screams like a french whore!

PICS!

Last edited:

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
what i should have said was 5th gear highway, quiet as hell, and when i get on it, i can hear the whine of the blower over everything. cannot hear the exhaust over the whie anymore. pics are comin, give me a few minutes.

not too sure the muffler, it is an oval one that came with the pipes

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm thinking about just building my own catback exhaust for my GST. I want to use one of there mufflers but the dual tipped muffs that resemble the stock one are all 2.5 inch inlet. I wish they had a 3 inch inlet, dual tip, 5 by 8 muff. I want something that looks similar to the stock one but i have a 3 inch downpipe so there is no way i'm sticking a 2.5" cork on the end of my exhaust

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i feel ya. just tried to take some pics, it is way too sunny outside, so therefor my pics are really dark. i will try to take better ones tonight

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
it would look sweet. it resemble the stock dual tip pretty good. just has a more aggressive look. i just need to find a 3". that one is only like a 2.25". I just want to build my own out of mandrel bends so i can put the 2nd o2 further back in the exhaust and run a o2 simulator. I have a race downpipe so i want make sure my CEL doesn't come up.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
not a bad idea i have one of those 02 simulators, because of the high flow cat, my CEL was comin up as a hole in the Cat. so we put a simulator in there and no more problems.

Good luck finding that muffler with a 3" inlet. they are hard as fuck to find, and magnaflow has so many mufflers and so many sites that sell them, it might be impossable. hope you have patience

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i just emailed them. make it easy and go straight to the source. i have an o2 simulator on my other car and it doesn't have a cat at all and it works fine as well

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
obd1kenobi said:
What kinda exhaust did you have B4???
don't laugh, when i first bought the car, i was ignorant and bought an obx. i know. sounded ok but raspy. it served the needed purpose. wish i got this one first tho.