Got one new pic that I thought looked good

HYPE-R

Was down on the strip last night and decided to take some pics, there is more just gotta upload them so here is a teaser.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Nice...pic is a little on the dark side.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
maybe i'm just weird, but i think car pics look best when the car is in the center. nice car, though.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
G3GirL said:
maybe i'm just weird, but i think car pics look best when the car is in the center. nice car, though.
not really... it just makes it balanced... you can be artistic and give it some space. i can imagine it would look good as a desktop background :thumbup:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
not really... it just makes it balanced... you can be artistic and give it some space. i can imagine it would look good as a desktop background :thumbup:
if it was centered, that truck wouldn't be in the shot. lol kinda kills it for me.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
vegas eh?

we didnt stay at no fancy wynn

Golden palms FTW. Gas station tall cans and $40 hookers FTW (yes my friend slept with one)

HYPE-R

Well I live in Vegas so I wasn't visiting just kinda bored pimpin the R on the strip for ladies. Center pics are to boring I threw the car to the side to get the billboard in it because it seemed cool to have the word Wynn in there since thats what I do. Kind of a play on words actually, there is more just gotta get them from my friend.

HYPE-R

Melt said:
vegas eh?

we didnt stay at no fancy wynn

Golden palms FTW. Gas station tall cans and $40 hookers FTW (yes my friend slept with one)
Hahahahhaa the funny part is that there is $40 hookers that just mob the street all night asking to suck your dick. Hope your friend didn't catch nothing from those hookers they have been driven around the block more than enough times.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn you have and R in vegas ? my cousin lives there and he says that they jack tegs up the ass much less a type R.