Gram Light Replica's

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I've been doing some searching for Gram Light 57 Pro replica's with no luck. Does anyone know of an accurate replica? Also, I have a red 2000 Gsr and was thinking of a gold/bronze wheel theme. I have blades now. What do you guys think of this color combo? Thanks.

Edit: Any opinion on Rota Grid Racing Bronze rims???

Last edited:

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
^I wish! but with me being in school i don't have 2k laying around for rims. :(

speedin

The Transporter
Rota's are fine. I know some people on here will curse them but whatever. $2k+ for rims that can get easily damaged is insane when you only have $2k in EVERY OTHER mod on the car. I understaind if your loaded and duming serious $ into a car, but for most of us there is no issue with rota's. Some will show the damaged photos out there on the net, but what most wont say is they were after crashes. And Let me tell you what, ive seen just as many BBS's, Volk, Gram Light, HRE, etc rims get fucked up after a crash. I mean ITS A CRASH shits going to get damaged :lol:. The point is to avoid getting in a crash.</rant>

So yea, Rota's are a perfect option.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well by your theory, why buy a Subaru or Acura....it could just get fucked up as well. Might as well buy a Kia right?

Just to put that in perspective ;)

speedin

The Transporter
Well by your theory, why buy a Subaru or Acura....it could just get fucked up as well. Might as well buy a Kia right?

Just to put that in perspective ;)
Does the Kia preform like the Acura and Subaru? Because thats the prospective were talking about. Does not the Rota roll? In fact a Subaru is the Rota, its the Rota to the 911 Turbo.

These wheels fail when you hit a pot hole you could sit in at 80mph (like any wheel would, rotas just crack where forged bends) or crash.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Does the Kia preform like the Acura and Subaru? Because thats the prospective were talking about. Does not the Rota roll? In fact a Subaru is the Rota, its the Rota to the 911 Turbo.

These wheels fail when you hit a pot hole you could sit in at 80mph (like any wheel would, rotas just crack where forged bends) or crash.
haha i never thought of a scoobie that way mark.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well in that analogy, yes, the Kia is closer to an Acura than a Rota is to a BBS or a WRX is to a 911 Turbo. And no, the Rota does not perform like a BBS either. (Just picking BBS as a random example)

But this isn't the topic so we'll stay on subject....continue with the thread lol :thumbs up