GREAT anti theft TIP

ltrain

well since our cars are like our babies ... why not put a baby moniter in the car, just think about it, u can put it next to the tv, carry it with u when u take a shit and put it right on the night stand when u go to bed. Youll be able to here people speek,door opening, window breaking

p.s. id invest in some rechargeable batteries also

AcBrand

How bout automatic gun turrets in your lawn or driveway? lol. That is a good and cheap tip. Is the Integra still on the list of most stolen cars?

heykosal

Angkorian
That sounds like a good idea, I mean the baby monitor thing. But the problem is, it probably wouldn't wake me up during the night. I have to set my alarm an hour early because I sleep through it so long!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yeahh, it would never wake me up. What you need is motion activated flamethrowers on the side of your car. They are actually legal in Europe.

Teg96

or u can get a steering wheel that only knows your fingerprints, and if your steerin wheel dont detect you then it will self destruct lol jk...i like the idea tho, not bad, but then the baby moniter gonna have to b extra loud...yea i got a 2 way alarm also...i had ran down 4 flights before at 2 AM cuz my alarm went off...i guess the person ran off or something cuz they was gone

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
That sounds like a good idea, I mean the baby monitor thing. But the problem is, it probably wouldn't wake me up during the night. I have to set my alarm an hour early because I sleep through it so long!
I use to live in an apartment house, and I lived above a guy who would sleep through his alarm. That fucking thing would wake me up and not him! I'd have to pound on the wall a few times to wake him up and shut that goddamn thing off. And this was at like 6AM when I would normally sleep until at least 10AM.

But anyway, I've heard of the baby monitior idea, it's a good idea. A two-way alarm is only gonna go off if a trigger is set off, a baby monitor will hear sounds they make before they can even set off a pre-warn trigger.

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
How bout automatic gun turrets in your lawn or driveway? lol. That is a good and cheap tip. Is the Integra still on the list of most stolen cars?
:(yo be more specific...the 94' integra & 95' civic are in the top 5 still, & thats just in SoCal:(

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've never heard of baby monitors with video, but they may exist I suppose. Baby monitors are basically just a walkie talkie.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
It's pretty good idea... My buddy just got his EK Civic hatch stolen a month or two ago. he was at a either soccer or baseball game and he came back and his parking spot was empty.

vgees92gsr

integra is on the list i think its number 10 i guess the us is running low on integras i used to work for a guy who bought insurance claims every time i was going to the yards there was handful of integras thee stripped