Greddy EMANAGE

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
found a good deal on an emanage, anyone have any experience with them....good bad? Comes with a universal harness, but the emanage ultimate you can get vehichle specific harness's....I'm just going to be building my head so would this be fine to use...can I make it work...anyway to tell if its fake?

Last edited:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i'd avoid piggyback systems man, a lot of people fuck up their motors with those

save the extra money for a proper engine management system, it will pay off, trust me.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
idk bout EcTune, chrome is crap, NepTune is pretty good for the money, there a site sponsor. All in all HonData is the best, and most widely used by people and tuned by shops.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
idk bout EcTune, chrome is crap, NepTune is pretty good for the money, there a site sponsor. All in all HonData is the best, and most widely used by people and tuned by shops.
Ectune is basically hondata but just free

and crome is not crap, its what im tuned on and its been great for me.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Emanage is crap. Chipped ECUs are crap. Crome is definitely crap unless you don't care that your ignition timing wanders all over the place. Hondata's not worth the money.

Stock ECU or AEM EMS2.

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
aem stand alone is extremely too expensive and I have no idea how I would do it with the stock ecu. Not to mention I have to do OBD2 to OBD1 before I do this

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
None of these systems are designed to work with OBD2 ECU's
Oh yeah I know, Do all I need to do is get the obd2 to obd1 wiring harness and a obd1 right? someone told me you have to change the distributor cap and everything.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
Oh yeah I know, Do all I need to do is get the obd2 to obd1 wiring harness and a obd1 right? someone told me you have to change the distributor cap and everything.
no whoever told you that is wrong'

you need a obd2 to obd1 harness, i payed 75 bucks for mine on phaerable.net and of course the obd1 ecu

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
Emanage is crap. Chipped ECUs are crap. Crome is definitely crap unless you don't care that your ignition timing wanders all over the place. Hondata's not worth the money.

Stock ECU or AEM EMS2.
i honestly dont think that about crome

Crome Pro is pretty good imo, i mean ive been tuned with it for a year now and so far so good, never heard that the igntion timing would wonder

if i tuned it now, i would deff. choose something different but so far so good with crome

i think alot of it comes down to who tunes the car, not what program you use

i agree with you on hondata, i would never spend money on it especially since Ectune is basically the same thing for free.

Last edited:

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
yeah i didnt think so, i'll def be coming up to that place by the airport you told me about man. hopfully its nice friday night and we can come back up there.