Greddy Evo 2 installed :)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
awesome video dude. sounds like vtec kicked in yo! Needs better sound quality though. Can't really hear anything at all. I just hear a muffled low hum due to the poor sound quality.

Squigget

try headphones and just turn it up lol sorry its the camera... best one we could find.. but the low hum is my exhaust haha

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Yeah I noticed that part, but the muffling sound kind of kills the sound of the exhaust, that's all. :\ More videos along the way for the exhaust along the way possibly? I really wanna hear some good humming on your teggy. Post up some pics too! :D

Squigget

ohh i think you meant the wind ? yea sorry shold have just closed the sun roof lol. um ima going to create a thread in the member's rides soon just look out for it. im trying to get some new wheels first.

72Spitfire

I Love the EVO2. I'm on my second one which was installed about 4 months ago. They last about 8 years in Ohio with the constant weather changes and overall winter salty nastiness. Nice deep throaty sound at higher RPM, can be quiet at low RPM when you need it to be!

Squigget

I Love the EVO2. I'm on my second one which was installed about 4 months ago. They last about 8 years in Ohio with the constant weather changes and overall winter salty nastiness. Nice deep throaty sound at higher RPM, can be quiet at low RPM when you need it to be!
yes that's what i like about it. except i think mine might be louder. i cant even hear my motor anymore haha

the4doorway

dude those tunnels are beast there are none i know of here in cincinnati. but i have a friend from school and i race his tc all the time... its sloooooooooooooowwwwww hahahaha

gs300cky

wtf? why did he get an auto on his tc???? thats sad
and nick what tunnel do we have in denver? all i know is eisenhower?

Squigget

He said he was gonna supercharge it i LOL'd in his face and told him i would still blow his doors off hahah