Green gsr blades

MortensenGSR

Nice! Glad you found it, Good luck with the project :D. Keep me updated, I'm pretty excited to see what it looks like

aleteggy

Nice! Glad you found it, Good luck with the project :D. Keep me updated, I'm pretty excited to see what it looks like
i will keep u guys updated... i have to order the paint online so is going to take probably 2 weeks until i have everything done or maybe half way... but as soon as im done with them i will post pics so u all can hate!! lol :lol:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I agree that oem blades look good too, but I am also a person that likes to try something a little different, thats why I decided to paint my meshes blk, its not totally rare but its something that I don't see too often

ct126x

which shade of green are you going for? I been planning on doing this, but I want paint closest to takata green. Does this green come in spraycans?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
A friend of mine is rocking green lips, not sure if this is the shade you are looking for. You may want to look into the Metalcast paint, gives you more of an anodized look.