Greetings from noob

MisterGisser

Hello everyone, I've been lurking around the forums for quite some time now and I managed to muster up the balls and introduce myself. I've had my integra for just about 2 months now, so that's why it's pretty much bone stock. The only mod it has is a Cusco front strut tower bar which I bought a couple years ago for another car I had back then. I have considered getting a JDM ITR 23mm rear sway bar along with the ASR subframe reinforcement brace; pretty much keeping it relatively simple.

Well that's enough about me. I also want to add that this is a great site and I am happy to be a part of it. Here are some pictures (if I did this right); not very nice shots but I tried :)

Attachments

MisterGisser

teggyls said:
very nice car man i see you got the blades on you car looks real good
I'm glad you like it :)

EDIT:
Ok I had these as hyperlinks before but somehow it didn't work. I guess you can just copy and paste these links into the address bar. Here goes:

Last edited by a moderator:

newspeed

wow man i really love the colour of the car especially with the blades 8)
keep us updatd with the mods man!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Fixed your pics, car looks very clean. The blue is lookin sweet, welcome to the site. What are your future plans?

MisterGisser

Thanks eveyone for the kind words, and thanks Ominous for fixing up the pictures :)

I don't plan to do too much to the car because I want to keep it pretty simple. I'm looking more towards suspension upgrades such as putting some extra bars on the car. I am deciding whether to lower the car but not sure if I want to sacrifice ride quality too much. Any suggestions?

Aesthetically I might want to get the JDM front end ( like most people I know) but thats if I can find a good deal for it. Cheapest I seen it so far has been about $1500. So maybe that can wait.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra. You have a really nice GSR. I think you should start modding the suspension. Definitly do the JDM front end if you could.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive been looking into suspension also. I found that Tein springs with Tokico HPs ride nice and are very affordable.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
beautiful ... please keep the 98 front it looks so good

where in the bay are you at ... im up north in napa

MisterGisser

Tein springs with Tokico HPs huh, I'll definitely look into that. Any suggestions for camber kits? I know that you can do the washer trick for the rear on the G2s.

Melt, yes I do love the '98 front end but the JDM front just looks so damn good! I doubt I'll be getting the JDM front end anyways because it just isn't worth it for all that money. Anyways, I live in good ol' San Jose where you are guaranteed to run into a ricer at every stop light.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
SPC makes some sick parts, I got to check them out at SEMA. JDM front can always come later, get the motor done first.