Griots products any good?

iDrive a GS-R

I work at advance auto parts and we just started selling this stuff i wanna know if its any good so i can stock up on it with my discount lol

dc2_

wat up bro

personally i have no experience with griots products...i however do have the griots buffer which is great.
but idk about their products,they never got my attention

personally i would stick with meguiars.
since u get discounts...stock up on meguiars stuff!

dont bother with griots

JGvtec

Exactly what he said^. I use Meguiar's products because they are simple to use and are not confusing to use. The reason i don't like them is because they have like 4 different types of swirl removers and the bottles are quite small. I just don't see many people using that stuff. More people use Mothers/Meguiar's products. ;)

dc2_

yup if u get to know meguiars really well u will find out they have soo many different types of polishes,cleaners,swirl removers,waxes,polshes for oxidation..ect.

it gets quite confusing...but each product serves its purpose..they are not all the same...they dont do hundreds of hours of research and making products for shits n giggles lol

if u need any help on wat to use from meguiars then dont be afraid to pm me your problem and ill tell u whats the best product choice for u...instead of buying something and not having it work,blaming it on the product

iDrive a GS-R

yea i bought like all meguiras stuff and the clay bar works really good and bought some of the mothers paste wax
i asked if griots was good because we get a lot of customers coming in and say omg when did you star selling griots this stuff is amazing but ill stick with meguiars

dc2_

really lol wow im surprised.griots isnt a well known brand like meguiars/armorall/mothers ect.