Ground Control Coilover help!!!!

IntegraGstypeR

Ok So I recently bought a used set of ground control coilovers off this guy on craigslist.
They are on my car and ride nice but the front is sitting too low for me(plus we have speed bumps!). As I am trying to adjust them. I noticed to adjust them I have to loosen up the Allen key screw then I can adjust the height. Well this is where I wished I never bought them. Come to find out the allen screw is all stripped and it is a even round circle which makes me not able to loosen the gold perch and adjust my front.......Does anyone know or have the bottum gold perch???

here is what I am talking about.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I actually had to use that tool to get mine out, after I called GC they gave me two new adjuster perch and 4 new allen screws, all i had to pay was shipping
ground control is an amazing company and im glad i live a few minutes from them

IntegraGstypeR

THANKS FELLAZ!!! You guys helped alot. and Can you give me the number to ground control please!!!
How much was shipping also?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
they also threw in 2 wreches to move the GC.. but they did that after they sent me the wrong adjuster, they sent me one for KYB shocks and I needed one for Koni.

shipping for me was like $19 bucks, the 1st time was on me, but when the sent me the correct item it was free and over night delivery, also gave me extra 4 allen nuts, they are a great company!