ground control

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
All thats different is the strut. If you plan on having the car for a while this kit or the buddy club N+ are the best suspension systems you can throw on your car for that money. Only other thing would be the Tein Mono Sport

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I have never seen someone blow one from being slammed. I dont think dopematic ever replaced his and he is slammed

Sammich

let me find dopematic's teg

*edit

that's his in the thread lol didnt know that...hmm

Last edited:

yeifri

i just put koni yellow with gc and it feels perfect me like it. i have 195.55/15 no gap at all and is not that low is perfect

Sammich

post pics...people love to say "no gap" and i can still put my finger between the tire and fender lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have a gap, but when i was tucking tire i was rubbing on track lol.

Im only like 1/5 of the way down on the collar

Sammich

lol i want to track the car too but i'm not expecting any spectacular times seeing that i have NO engine mods..at all lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this is the suspension kit you want then. Dopematic is literally going to raise his car, align it and track it tomrrow on his koni ground controls. For the price nothing beats it.

Sammich

*sigh* ion feel like dropping that kinda money on a coilover set...ima keep my eye open for a used set

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Theres honestly nothing else thats cheaper that would be a nice ride and would do everything you want. Koni shocks are on sale right now, i would see how much those are from tuner sports, and then get the ground control sleeves for koni separatly. Then add top hats.

Swerve

Shawn
Wow shouldn't have missed this thread. Sammich bro I had skunk2 pro s on my g3 when I bought it and they were blown already and just honestly sucked. Currently I have kyb agx and ground control sleeves and extended top hats, I never bottom out and the ride is great considering I'm pretty "slammed". I wanted Koni yellows and highly recommend the. but my dad didn't have any blems for me and honestly I don't think they would have made much of a difference since right now all I do is DD and hard park. I hope you can snag a set of gc and Konis for cheap man!

Last edited:

Sammich

Wow shouldn't have missed this thread. Sammich bro I had skunk2 pro s on my g3 when I bought it and they were blown already and just honestly sucked. Currently I have kyb agx and ground control sleeves and extended top hats, I never bottom out and the ride is great considering I'm pretty "slammed". I wanted Koni yellows and highly recommend the. but my dad didn't have any blems for me and honestly I don't think they would have made much of a difference since right now all I do is DD and hard park. I hope you can snag a set of gc and Konis for cheap man!
when i first got my pro s they rode like a fuckin cadillac...rode better than my maxima w/ BC coilovers on it, no bullshit but in the last yr or so i guess they've seen better days and have finally blown. but i had like 2-3 years on em and however long the guy before me had em so i'm not going to knock these coils..they lasted and for the price i paid i got my use out of them. i'd really like skunk 2 to respond to my email in regards to replacement struts so i can just swap em out

decent low...so i'll accept your ride preference.