grounded at 19 wtf?!!

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
so with me getting caught going 30 mph over the speed limit my grandma decided to take the tag off the car and thats my punishment for two weeks. I already gotta put up with court on the 28th so i wanted to drive my teg as much as possible and now i cant. LIFE LESSON SPEEDING AND GETTING CAUGHT BLOWS!!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea that's what I did to get away, signed my life over.

But your gram is just trying to help you out, you should prob listen to her.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
30 over is a significant amount. I have a bad speed habit and you need to know the consequences too. You are young, and it would suck to lose your life so young you know? Are you alone with your gram? Maybe she doesn't want to see you hurt..

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i moved out when i was 17 for the same shit no i get along great with my mom and grandma all in all i think it was a mistake the real world is just that REAL but i bought my first house when i was 20 and i have a good job with no education it wasnt and isnt easy so your choice deal with ur pain in the ass gram or move out be free and get ready to start your struggle good luck

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thanks for the advice you been giving me great advice since ive joined:thumbs up
Freedom is the shit; I could smoke crack all day if I wanted to without hearing someone bitch, lol. (don't smoke crack when you move out, please)
:thumbs up
or dont speed to begin with :roll:
Good advice as well. I speed, but I do >15 over depending on freeway, city, residential, speed-trap region (i.e. Corners, on/off-ramps, helicopters, etc.). Just be more aware and that will make you a better driver overall
x2
cant remember the last time my parents or anyone told me what to do :)

oh and are you paying for everything on the car? gas/insurance/maintenance/plates? if not then u should so that this sht dont happen again
You don't have a live-in gf, I assume :lol:

j13

Keep It Clean
learn your lesson, go thru with it. the lady doesn't wanna lose her favorite grand son. she loves you.

Join the military. Don't be a pussy. I was 17 and my parents gave me s*** so I enlisted.
He's better off putting a burner in his mouth and painting the wall.

Last edited: