• Yellow

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDMasfck

This is such a pointless thread.

Why would anyone want to 'copy' or 'clone' a type-r when they have the money to get the real thing.

I guess you might as well make the whole build that way and use some rotas and ebay parts for the whole build and keep it LEGIT... :shakeshead:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Because he said he wanted to have a project with his dad..

JDMasfck

You can still buy a real type-r and not try and make something it's not and still have a project with his dad.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm just saying lol, he probably doesnt care if its legit or clone.. I wouldnt care either. But if you can find a ITR shell and ITR parts, more power to you

eiznekeM

I'd care for sure. How are you gonna feel when someone gets in and asks "Where's the production number?". Type R's should be legit, IMO. For 30 grand, Buy a nice, decently cheap 'Teg, build the f*** out of it, and still have enough left over to buy another one.

Edit: http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-Acura-Integra-W0QQAdIdZ293841770

This looks legit, but I'd always know it's not.

Last edited:

built_ls

This is such a pointless thread.

Why would anyone want to 'copy' or 'clone' a type-r when they have the money to get the real thing.

I guess you might as well make the whole build that way and use some rotas and ebay parts for the whole build and keep it LEGIT... :shakeshead:
i couldnt agree more.

personaly i would a s2000.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'd care for sure. How are you gonna feel when someone gets in and asks "Where's the production number?". Type R's should be legit, IMO. For 30 grand, Buy a nice, decently cheap 'Teg, build the f*** out of it, and still have enough left over to buy another one.

Edit: http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-Acura-Integra-W0QQAdIdZ293841770

This looks legit, but I'd always know it's not.
I have not many friends, let alone any that care whether its legit or not. It'd be nice, for sure though.
I only have like one guy I usually hang out with, and all he cares about it running over my "tiny" cars with his blazer lol.

Cripton805

Not long ago I saw a Type R shell for 6k without an engine and tranny. All stock. Might as well get something like that and build it it suit your needs....

This logic just plain... :cussing:

j13

Keep It Clean
the itr shell is different than any other trim integra. just buy an itr.

if you want a close though.

$1500 for 5 lug
$500 for the wheels
$2000 full interior
$6000 engine & trans

the list goes on and on.

eiznekeM

I have not many friends, let alone any that care whether its legit or not. It'd be nice, for sure though.
I only have like one guy I usually hang out with, and all he cares about it running over my "tiny" cars with his blazer lol.
Yeha it may be nice for sure, but I for one would care. Just stating my opnion dude. For example, I would love having any badass muscle car from the late Sixties or early Seventies, and as fucking cool as a replica 'Stang or Shelby "Eleanor" clone would be, I would much, much prefer a numbers matching, all original piece of Detroit's finest. It's all in the details to me.:)