GSR Blades Question

samace_sg

Second Glance
Im looking to buy some blades for the teg.. Just wanted to know if $350 with no tires was an ok deal. If not then i'll try to bring the guy down a lil.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
$350 without tires is a bit pricey. I'd try to get them for as low as possible. I wouldn't pay over $300 though.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
With the GSR Blades being discontinued from Acura, I wouldn't be surprised to see them start going up in "personal value." A good set with tires should still sell for $400-500 and w/o tires $300-400...again this is for a GOOD set. If they're scratched, have pealing clear coat, curbage, and dents...you shouldn't even consider buying them unless you want to spend hours restoring them to their OEM shine.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have noticed that blades and the web wheels that come on gs's are getting very hard to find, I have been looking for some.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
woot! road trip to PA to pick these up. Philly Cheese Steak anyone?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I paid $450 for my mint blades and torn up tires... like last winter! than I got 912's for $145 shipped

I got people where i live that want my blades, an always ask if im selling them yet.. :lol:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've seen them from 200 - 500 so it just depends I guess. Talk him down a little bit and go from there.

samace_sg

Second Glance
well, I got them for 350 with tires.. but two are a lil worn... so i need to buy a fresh set.. XslickwhitetegX where did you get the tires for 145?

Here is how they look on the car.

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Dang nice steal on the 912's... I assume you're talking about the Falken Ziex 912's? I got them on my other car (a 99 Jetta; 205/50/R15) for like $340..... Don't the Integra's use 195? Get some 195/50/r15 and you'll be set, and it'll be cheap, maybe between $200-$300 for Falken 912's OR Falken 512's... The 512's are slightly cheaper per tire.