GSR Exhaust

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It's kind of hard to say whether it will fit or not since the listing says it fits 94-01 GSR, which is obviously wrong since the 94-99 GSR exhaust is different from 00-01.

Is your car a 4 door?

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
Gotta love ebay. Never get what you really think you got. Everyone tells me I have a DC2...but everything in the car vin wise says DC4....bodywise, is there a difference? same length right.

Back to research 101.

mjones73

DC4 indicates a 2 door LS/GS/SE/RS. You don't have a GSR. It's possible someone dropped a B18C1 into the chassis you have, what is the code on the motor in your car?

Regardless the exhaust you listed is for a 4 door car which it sounds like you don't have.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i killed my cat and all the crap inside, in now inside the OEM muffler...i sound like a maraca driving down the street
I actually lol'd at the maraca comment. :rolf:
I've had something break loose under my car and between about 3-4k rpms it sounds like a dirt bike or some shit :oops:

urquizadc4

if you scroll down it says Fits 94-01 Acura Integra 4DR GSR Only

mjones73

B18B1...and yeah ive got the 2 dr coupe,
The 94-00 GSR coupe has a shorter manifold and cat and a longer b-pipe then the none GSR models so you can't exchange the cat back between the two unless you put on a GSR manifold and cat also.

Last edited:

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
took my cat off.....nothing in there...its an oem...straight pipe...and god the fumes if your behind me. found out a few minutes ago what itd run me to put in a new California Cat, 2 newe O2 sensors and new muffler....(i got my integra for less money)..now i know why.

DWATTS5250

Well she looked 18!....
if you scroll down it says Fits 94-01 Acura Integra 4DR GSR Only

yeah i see that now, there are a few in there that dont say anything about 2 or 4 door, I think just the black one did. I was trying to find out if the ITR or GSR kit would fit...i dunno if they made a 4 door GSR, Ive had this Integra for 8 months, before that I was driving a xB. so..its a bit of a step there. I do appreciate the help Im getting from you guys tho.