GSR Fat fives or Blades on DA9

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
So after thinking for a while, i put my fat 5s up for trade on Craigslist.
Like a couple weeks ago i stripped them and painted the inserts grey again. They look awesome(look at pix).

I got a offer on some blades and i would really like some but they are painted white. If i do trade it would be rim for rim since i have pretty much new tires on. And of course im stripping
But im just wondering what people think about blades on a DA and or if i should trade, since the difference. i know blades are more sought for in the, should i say jdm world.lol

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Blades are 10x better than fat 5s.
i've been looking for a set of blades in good condition for forever....still no luck.

i'd trade him. it may not be a win win because his tires probably suck and he's just probably downgrading for new tires...but it is what it is. your choice buddy. but in general, Blades>Fat Fives

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Never was a fan of the fat 5's, more of a meshies guy. But blades are pretty good looking.

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Im going to trade him but im keeping my tires, i already went to a local NTB and its gonna cost me $80+tax to mount my tires on the blades and balance them.
Now i just have to wait for him to unmount his tires and put them on steelies, thats what he said, and bring them to me :)

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
i have fat 5's on my da also and i love them.
but i would tradee for blades in a second.
i love how my fat fives look right now after i stripped the black off them, but i've been wanting blades too since i got the car like 4 months ago.lol
but i also have to strip the paint off the blades when i get them but thats no big deal

92_JDM

Gsr blade looks awesome but not on mine because its to high, planning to lower it soon though. my budget is low lol.

MrGurley

************5-0
id say the blades... either way polish the shit outta them, if for no other reason just to make samwellington jelly lol