GSR LMA's ?

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
I had a quick question if anybody could help that'd be awesome. Friend of mine is selling a GSR head and he said only thing it needs is LMAs? Not too sure what that is and where to get them.he's selling it for $200. . So how much do the LMAs cost, And is the head worth getting?

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yes, LMA's are very worth getting. They are basically little bumpers for the rocker arms, they absorb vibration. I don't know what they cost, never bought a set. If you plan on getting some aftermarket cams ("stage 2" or bigger) in the future, maybe you'd prefer to buy a set of ITR LMA's.
Is the GSR head "worth" getting? Depends on what you plan to do with it, what you have now, future mods.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yes, LMA's are very worth getting. They are basically little bumpers for the rocker arms, they absorb vibration. I don't know what they cost, never bought a set. If you plan on getting some aftermarket cams ("stage 2" or bigger) in the future, maybe you'd prefer to buy a set of ITR LMA's.
Is the GSR head "worth" getting? Depends on what you plan to do with it, what you have now, future mods.
not to thread jack or anything but is the LMA required if you do stage 2 cams? or does it just protect the rocker arms?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Non VTEC heads don't have LMA's. LMA's keep the VTEC rocker arms from hitting the VTEC lobes when not in VTEC.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Well tegsox right now I have a LS. I plan on doing LS/Vtec. And yeah I plan on getting aftermarket cams.Not sure which yet. .