GSR LSD Trans question

Godlike

So I found a Quaife LSD for sale for $250 on CL. The guy selling it said it came out of a type-R or a GS-R. Im wondering what the odds are it will fit my 95GS-R. Im just wondering if either one would accept the same diff or if theres year specific requirements or anything. I don't know my honda trannies:(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the differentials are the same for all b series transmissions. The final drive however is different. :thumbs up the LSD will work i would make sure it works though. I assume from you avatar you do auto x, the lsd will be a great addition to your set up

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
the differentials are the same for all b series transmissions. The final drive however is different. :thumbs up the LSD will work i would make sure it works though. I assume from you avatar you do auto x, the lsd will be a great addition to your set up
gsr and type r the same dif and b16 and ls are the same, the only thing you can do if you have a gsr trans just swap out the ring gear and you should be all set GL

Godlike

Cool, Thanks. Im looking forward to not having the 1 wheel wonder. I was spoiled 2 seasons ago co-driving my friends SeR. Now I know what im missing.