GSR or LS?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would get the LS. Insurance company dosent need to know about a swap, turbo, or LS/Vtec.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
I would get the LS. Insurance company dosent need to know about a swap, turbo, or LS/Vtec.
That's exactly the reason why.

100k is nothing to a maintained Honda engine, but how do you know it wasn't ragged on?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
id get the LS thats a 60,000 mile difference....shit b4 u kno it ull be driving the GSR and ull have 150k and be like damn...but if u get the LS ull only have 100 which isnt shit...id go for the LS drive it for a while...then do some engine work

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
cabezzzdb8 said:
H22 turbo 8)
that thing isent worth putting in an integra or a civic its alot of extra work you dont need to do to just drop a GSR would be much easyer.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Buy a shell and pit a d series motor in it. Yea thats the way to go dude.

Na but seriously LS then either VTEC or turbo. Thats the way to go. Car has less miles, insurace is cheaper, and the LS is can be one potentialu bad ass. good luck though w/ w/e u buy

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
JdmITRCinci said:
Buy a shell and pit a d series motor in it. Yea thats the way to go dude.

Na but seriously LS then either VTEC or turbo. Thats the way to go. Car has less miles, insurace is cheaper, and the LS is can be one potentialu bad ass. good luck though w/ w/e u buy
lol... yeah im rockin the D rite now was thinkin bout a swap but i feeling the integra now and it wont cost as much to buy one as my swap was guna cost.

sonicvybe

new driver
um...only get the gsr if u find out it was babied...else get the LS after u find out what it's condition is like also..either way..condition and knowing the seller plays a role here...