gsr swap/cleaned car

k624ash

I just finished up my swap but was holding off till i washed the car to take some pics, but now its washed so i can show it off

The green car is my brothers, the memory card ran out on my camera, but he was taking pics too, so im gonna get his and then i will post those up

these pics are from yesterday, i just put some innovative mounts on my car to day, so ill have to give you some updated engine bay shots too

hksb18

GM TECH
loving the teg clean looking swap...not too sure about the civ not really feeling the big fogs or the paint but to each his own at least it has the teg front on it

g3teg97

Super Moderator
What the hell is next to your Integra.

I like the progress you've made with your Integra, looks very nice and its beginning to show.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
love the engie bay but what is with the single core radator. You really should put a dual core back in.

patrick4588

Integra God
how did you delete the power steering? did you loop the lines? you need to otherwise the rack wont have any lubrication. if you did loop them, could you tell me where you got the hose and hardware to do it

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
u need u some obd2 mirrors.

the owner of the civic needs to shoot himself.

btw....did u shave ur rear door handles?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i thought i was seeing things when saw the green hatch... i had to rub my eyes :p

the teg is looking fresh tho :thumbup: