GSR swap running too rich

No Rice Riley

alright so my swap 95 gsr into my 93 da is running pretty rich.. i swapped the injectors out of the LS i took out of the DA so they would match up with the stock harness. but its just too rich and i think this is the problem. the only solution is to splice the injectors i had on the gsr before but my friend says to make sure my stock injectors dont use a resistor box... and if they do i would have to convert it them to be able to splice on the injectors off the other harness.

Anybody know if a 93 integra LS uses a resistor box for the injectors??? i need to splice the injector plugs i had on my gsr before...need to get it runnin this weekend, help would be very appreciated:)

Both sets are OBD1 B series injectors. They will both work.
There should be no splicing involved. They should snap right in.

No Rice Riley

Both sets are OBD1 B series injectors. They will both work.
There should be no splicing involved. They should snap right in.
naw they dont sanp in tho, they are different size plug, i think obd1 cuts off at 94. 95 is obd2. but im sure the engine is obd2 anyways just the head is 95 idk what the rest of it is but i had it wired up obd2 in my hatch. my friend said i would have to convert it if my integra had a resistor box

naw they dont sanp in tho, they are different size plug, i think obd1 cuts off at 94. 95 is obd2. but im sure the engine is obd2 anyways just the head is 95 idk what the rest of it is but i had it wired up obd2 in my hatch. my friend said i would have to convert it if my integra had a resistor box
95 is still OBD1, I assure you.
If they were the OBD1 injectors, they would fit your clips.
The LS injectors should do fine.
I believe OBD0 was the only OEM set up with a resistor box. You shouldn't need to worry about it.