GSratedR Teggin It Up Yo

GSratedR

Rated R
i figure i might as well start a thread for my car beacuse
1. i have a new integra
2. i will be woking on it more than the last (whoops)
3. im bored as hell cause i have no life:Djk
ok so here it goes. this is how it was when i got it home.

it used to be white. why the last dude would paint over that is beyond me. i think there is nothing cleaner that a white integra. most hondas look good in white imo. also right now its still rockin them balla status steelies. ladies all be like yo mike you sexy beast i wanna jump in and ride on them dubs. my only regret is that it is not a four door...i could fit more sexy biatches in my car then. lol jk but yeah ive got alot of work to do.

MrGurley

************5-0
haha its probably an 94 to 97 RS with a 98+frontend conversion. makes sense with the paint too since its not stock...

Last edited:

GSratedR

Rated R
how do i tell if its a ls or an rs? this is a tough one because of all the mixed up stuff like the front end, the mirrors and the absent sun roof and also i have a 98+ steering wheel????????????

Last edited:

GSratedR

Rated R
this was the other day when i decided to rattle can it until i can afford some real paint. duplicolor FTW. im gonna finish in the morning.

lol the dog was there. SHERLOCK!

so in the morining... ugh early....sanding just a bit and then touch it up all over then spray a little of that clearcoat stuff and that will work for now.

Last edited: