gsr's wrecked!

Todd

token ex-mod
welp, april first i gotta call that my car slid off the road and went into a semi-flooded grassy area on the side of the freeway.... it hit one of those reflector posts i guess... just fucked up the door and one of it's supports, it'll be fixed by next week sometime..... i thought it was a joke (seeing as how it happened on april fools day) untill i got there and saw

those reflector polls on the side of the road are sturdy mofo's....

she's getting a complete new paint job including lip and side skirts painted white to match.

here's the pole that was hit, we went back and got it..... no shit that thing weighs 35lbs.... i thought they were flimsy and would give atleast slightly.... but nope

speedin

The Transporter
:cry: :shock: :( :x :evil: . mixed thoughts but all feel bad for that pole, j/k the car.

Todd

token ex-mod
she'll be back and much better than before :thumbs up

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
did you have to pay for the pole ... i know in nyc if you hit a pole you have to pay for it ...

tegurit

DJNAS said:
did you have to pay for the pole ... i know in nyc if you hit a pole you have to pay for it ...

ahh..ohhhhhhh..ouch...kooo that u didnt get injured.no wait..who was the driver..any way..sorri for the damage tho..hey it can be fix...

01cleatus

Sorry bro about your teg..... But at least your guys dealership could probably fix it. If anything don't tell the city about the pole. I know I wouldn't.Cause in Florida you have to pay for them.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
are u gonna fix the pole aswell? its not that bad, ur grl is fine, u can fix it, no insurance and authorities are involve so u got it better than most ppl out there. hey now u can install lambo doors =)

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm getting the bodywork all done on monday, then it's going in the shop for a whole new paint job
the itr lip and oem side skirts are getting painted white to match, and i'm getting an itr spoiler at the same time

Todd

token ex-mod
and no, i'm not paying for the poll :lol:

i took the pole and me and my gf thinking about using it as a decoration at our house

Todd

token ex-mod
we're thinking more along the lines of writing "owned" on it and putting it on the wall in our computer/game room