gutted DA

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Yeah but havin a light weight car as a DD sucks when you get a flat at like 3 in the mornin mashin home from the bar on the side of the freeway. A spare tire is always good insurance unless you got a AAA card or something
lol i got friends,
i got a flat one night coming home from the track/other things at like
12-3 am in the ghetto(crackhead/bums everywhere) and my car was so low i couldnt fit a jack under it and i had to
find a friend with a 5 lug spare(since most of my firends has honda's and i had a mazda)
then once i found somebody with the spare/jack
we had to call someone else
so me and 2 friends
one friend holds the jack and myself and the other friend lifts up on the fender trying to pick my car up enought to slide the jack under the car lol

that was a fun night

heres the car i was in

lol fun

91integraracer

Im lovin it
one friend holds the jack and myself and the other friend lifts up on the fender trying to pick my car up enought to slide the jack under the car
i know how that feels, i had a lowered mazda protege but it wasnt as low as that 6. that is a sexy ass 6

jason.az1

I'm lost!
i know how that feels, i had a lowered mazda protege but it wasnt as low as that 6. that is a sexy ass 6
thanks man

Okay your car is 2560 lbs
now take the back seat out,spare tire,jack,carpet,side panels, passenger seat, all other loose items
put each item on scale add the wieght now that equals X
sp
X-2560= your car
then if you go farther like PS,AC,Heat,ABS, etc.... more X- your car= your car now.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
haha thanks. i alreayd planned on weighing it all. just wondered if anyone had their stripped DA weighed..

91integraracer

Im lovin it
im gonna just take the back seat out. i saw one with the back seat taken out and it looked like it was supposed to be a 2 seater. it looked real good

schado

weightless wonder
So basically you're thinking of maybe doing something similiar to this? -

I haven't weighed it yet, but i'm not done with it yet either... :twisted:

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
anymore pics? id like to get the carpet and sound deadening out. taking it to the track this weekend. but before i go i still need to remove the radio. it does me no good with no speakers...so its just dead weight. also wouldnt mind getting manual doors...im tired of searching for my switchs...and my window got stuck down for a minute today...it was weird. it went half way down but wouldnt go up. so i took it all the way, got my food. then messed with it and it went up. like it had a short or something.

schado

weightless wonder
Yeah man, here ya go:
When i first started:

After i converted it:

with the new seat:

that's all i have for now
i'll probably have more taken later...

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
nice...i would cut the dash out...but its my daily...

is that an S14 or a DA. (last pic-in the mirror)

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
was on your myspace and seen another pic of it. its a DA. for some reason at first it looked like an S14 from the front

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks like a DA. Just because there is no opening between the headlights

edit: Nevermind you figured it out LOL

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
why is it that DAs look like 240's? my brother thought i was out driving the S13 the other day. i swapped hatchs with another DA, so now i have no spoiler and it kinda looks like a 92 240 coupe...but only from the rear. and a burry pic from the front looks like an S14.