Guy sells rusted/motorless 1963 Pontiac on ebay, ...for 200k

speedin

The Transporter
Some people are just stupid. WHO CARES HOW RARE IT IS! Its ugly, slow, and beat to hell. Spend your 200k on something much better, really anything else would do

heykosal

Angkorian
:wtf: how are people SO retarded? I'm mean it would be easier to swallow if that car was fully frame-off restored with matching numbers..but even then that particular car isn't worth that much!

AcBrand

Yea but if you restore it to working condition you get that 200K back plus more. The rarer the car and the mysteriousness of the story makes it worth more. Trust me, old limited run race cars like that are worth alot no matter what condition they are

heykosal

Angkorian
The rarer the car and the mysteriousness of the story makes it worth more.
Wrong. Plus IF that car WAS restored it still probably wouldn't be worth that much..let alone in a shitty condition like that.

That particular car in that condition for 200 large=FAIL.

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1

does it have positraction? can't make those tracks witout positraction.

and an independent reah suspension?

pontiac tempest?

the otha, the corvette... which, could nevah, be confused, with the buick skylawk..

and because both vehicles were made by GM, were both available in Metallic Mint Green paint?
- THEYYYY WAH!

thank you miss veto, you've been a lovely *kiss* lovely *kiss* witness.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
That's the best scene from My Cousin Vinny.

That's what I thought of too when I heard Pontiac Tempest. lol

Only 1 of 6 ever made, and was the fastest drag car in 1963. Pretty cool, but for $226K with no motor or tranny? Some people are a bit too nutty over cars and with too much money to burn.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
the story of that car is cool as hell. and if it went for a quarter of what it actually went for it might be a lil more reasonable in my eyes... but to drp 200k on that car is fuckign rediculous

Thrule01

Honda Addict
1 out of 6 damn...

i agree he paid alot for it...so hes gonna restore it and keep it for a while...or watch we will see it on barrett jackson in a few years

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
I think the owner did a very smart thing, its the people who are bidding who are retarded.
The guy started the bidding at $500