Guys... My car is slow ):

whitesheep

Where klutch and his Auto Build? Auto has nothing to do with anything anless you want to go super fast.... I top out in my Auto Teggy at 130/135 Easy at 4th gear, and I do not slap stick it either. I have Bolt ons, few things deleted, and now I am starting suspension work.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I test drove a customer's auto teg and it was slow. I went about 75% throttle and it felt like it took 5 seconds to go to 30mph from 20mph.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
In the thread title... If you're complaining about the car being too slow, you obviously want something faster.... Use some common sense and refer back to Bill Nye.

/thread
I lost it when i read this comment

" Use some common sense and refer back to Bill Nye." :like:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hey guys, I'm having the same issue. When I'm in 4th going about 30mph at around 2k rpm, I push on the gas and no matter how far down on the throttle I go, the car just SLUGS along and takes forever to go fast...

Oh, wait...That's right I went out and got a 5spd cause I'm a FUCKING REAL MAN!!! Jesus are you kidding me??? I would laugh if this thread was made to be a joke, but sadly I know it's not...I just died a little inside guys...

whitesheep

STFU! with buying manual. That does not make you a man. Stop Trolling the Kids. It does not take forever to hit 120. or even 100 at that. Wtf are you guys even talking about.....

Fyi: Having a career and not struggling in life makes you a man, not whether or not you have a race car or stance car. Auto or Manual. STFU with the manual comments. Manual isn't for fucking everyone.

Ryan659

That makes you successful. Being a man doesn't rely on making money, it's about doing the right thing towards people and your family and having honor and doing what you say you're going to do.

But I see what your saying though.

However, my balls are bigger having a manual. Just sayin :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Being a man doesn't rely on making money, it's about doing the right thing towards people and your family and having honor and doing what you say you're going to do.

However, my balls are bigger having a manual. Just sayin :lol:
X2 :mrgreen:

If you think having money makes you a man I feel sorry for you son!

Sent from my toaster

Jeremy30

Who said anything about making your slow ass Integra "fast"? I said to buy a faster car if your pos is too slow.... They must not teach interpretation in English class anymore...

You posted a stupid ass thread about something that Integra owners have known since the car came out..... An automatic Honda wasn't meant to be a racecar... So you trying to show off in front of your little high school buddies and telling us about it o ly makes you look like an idiot.

Either deal with how your slow s***box is and quit b****ing about the performance of an econobox or sell the f***ing thing.

I vote you sell it.
You're so angry right now bro, you're making yourself look really stupid. You repeatedly contradict yourself and make up facts to try to prove your point that you know everything there is to know. I hope you're just young like me, and just haven't learned that deliberately being an asshole won't make anyone like you, and definitely won't get you very far in life.

But hey, that's up to you. You can go talk s*** and argue with all of the teenagers on this forum as much as you'd like. Just not me. Now go away. K thanks. :thumbs up

Dc5user

STFU! with buying manual. That does not make you a man. Stop Trolling the Kids. It does not take forever to hit 120. or even 100 at that. Wtf are you guys even talking about.....

Fyi: Having a career and not struggling in life makes you a man, not whether or not you have a race car or stance car. Auto or Manual. STFU with the manual comments. Manual isn't for fucking everyone.

U mad? And his situation he's talking about a fast fucking car so obviously we all know that if he want a fast car get a stick shift... Have u ever tried racing with an automatic and expecting to win? I don't need to explain the obvious here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk