GUYS ONLY ~ Can you be friends w/ a girl w/o any sexual interest?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
ouch - that's exactly what my bf thinks of me & my friend...which tells me he is NOT secure in our relationship - makes me feel worried & concerned what he might be doing that is wrong?

wheels

Iv had a couple friends that are girls that i never wanted to do anything with just because they were good friends but it lead to other stuff with all of them after a while. An most other girls that im just friends with, i would do stuff with., if i had the chance. But this guys in a different state.

wheels

But if you really like someone you wont do that., like i wouldnt do that to my girlfriend now. But my ex thats a different story. Your bf should trust you enless you have given him reason to not.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Exactly - even if he wanted to or liked me he ISN'T in GA! ~ keep in mind, I do visit California but that's irrelevant because my family is there...IDK confused :???:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my 2 cents on this entire thread, I think if you need to ask an internet forum for relationship advice or what ever, i dont think you should be in the relationship in the first place.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Your situation is unique though, considering you're in different states. Personally, I don't see why it's such a big deal. Then again, I'm not involved in the situation so I can't make a good judgment.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
well there are good guys out there. most girls dont seem to want us though. hence trinhs d-bag theory
I'll have to agree with you that there are still some great guys out there, but it's like panning for gold. Did you not see the responses in this thread?? lol

my 2 cents on this entire thread, I think if you need to ask an internet forum for relationship advice or what ever, i dont think you should be in the relationship in the first place.
I'm sure she's just asking to ask, judging by all the flirting she's doing on here...lol

OP: I felt a little sorry for you at one point because I thought you were seriously conflicted and care for the guy you're with, but it seems you're just looking to meet guys on here, not really seeking advice. No wonder why your boyfriend is so paranoid. LOL You probably cheat on him as much as he's cheating on you. :x

:twocents:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Let me make it easy for everyone here and post this, this should narrow it down, LMFAO good luck everyone