GUYS ONLY ~ Can you be friends w/ a girl w/o any sexual interest?

8-bit

do what now?
Haha^
my lady told me that the less attractive girls surround themsleves with more less attractive girls, so they would seem decent looking..

gs300cky

true that!!!!!! didnt you see that rebecca black- friday music video? she put herself next to a girl with braces so she would be beautiful :)

gs300cky

There is a small chance I can....and that's if she's fat.
:shock: thats SOOOO CRUEL AND SHALLOW YOU A$$ H0LE!!!!!!!!!! hahaha jk good choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
im scurred of fat ppl cuz im shorter and they cant see me over their double chins or giant saggy tatas thus yes i totally agree with your choice

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i never actually answered to the question and for some reason i feel like answering it now.

both possible to be strictly friendly and have sexual interest.

but more towards the sex of course. actually the dilemma i'm going through with a "friend" right now. just sucks that she's so quiet and doesn't talk. makes me reserved also.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Its cool! ~ Tried it...

He is worried that I'm talking to other guys and that 1 day I will get up & leave him BUT he doesn't understand that being controlling like this is NOT the way to keep me... So we will see, it hasn't improved, yet. IDK