h.id lights

AZTEK90

Quick question ,wht hid lights are better for more road visability? I know theres different numbers but yeah any ideas. Problem is i drive through a very dark canyon every day ,so yeAh i need better lights.any suggestions

Charly[horse]

Name = John
HIDs are the best I have heard. I personally am just fine driving on black cow infested roads at night with my silverstar ultras and the glare guards taken off of my fogs.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
^this, 5k and 6k have a really good light output too. but definitely ddmtuning

festetech

I have the 6000k 55w. They seem to be so bright. People flash their lights at me.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

OLDSKOOLACURA

big fan of ddm tuning. I bought hid for my legend and I will be buying 35w 6k for the Teg from them

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

eamc420

5k 35w hits from ddm tuning to bad you don't have a local shop in your area. local pickup from their shop is only $35 bucks

AZTEK90

Ok im goin to buy the 6k 55watt from ddm is tht the brig
htest,and wht type of light bulb should i get .i have 1 piece halos

roy

Quick question ,wht hid lights are better for more road visability? I know theres different numbers but yeah any ideas. Problem is i drive through a very dark canyon every day ,so yeAh i need better lights.any suggestions
6,000 35 wts will b alright i jst installed last week and man what a different
if you live by orange county in california there's this place name hd masters they have hid for $50 + two free led bulbs i got the ones for my license plates :like:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Ok im goin to buy the 6k 55watt from ddm is tht the brig
htest,and wht type of light bulb should i get .i have 1 piece halos
like i said, 45K has the brightest output out of all of em. ask any HID vendor.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.