haha stupid friend's bf

MoJoJoJo

Banned
so i went to a meet today, local rsx's half way in, my friend calls me. she said she's stuck a work and her bf wont pick her up cuz they got into a fight. So i leave my meet to go pick her up, on the way home..he calls and is like "where the fuck are u?!" she said she was on the way home, and i think she said "he was at her work place waiting for her". and asked who took her home. she said me so...he's accussing her of cheating on him, with me. even though he knows i got a gf. i neva liked the like fucker, he's the controling insecure type.

ok then the weird part comes, he asked her to give the phone to me and wants to talk to me. i said i dont wanna talk to him...i'm not apart of this shit. so he's mad and hangs up. so my friend's all upset now, she's telling me how she's tired of this shit...etc...

Soooo being the the guy that i am...i talk to her about it, we stopped at a ice cream place, talk for like 15-20 mins. and i took her home, when i pulled up i see the dude's car in the drive way waiting. she's like oh shit, freaking out and stuff...i offered to walk her in, but she refused. so i waited in the car, didnt feel right leaving her alone with that fucker. so i put it in reverse and pull back to give them their space, and turn off my headlights and waited til she got in the house.

i'm like 20 ft away with my windows up and i can hear them screaming. i can hear her telling him to keep it down, cuz she doesnt want her parents to hear. he's talking bout why it took us so long to get home etc..and that he thinks she's cheating on him..blah blah. i'm on the phone talking to my gf about it and she's laughing. at the same time i'm missing my meet and they are doing fun runs :(

so then i look at them and he's putting hands on her...and she's trying to break free...i can see her tearing up telling him to stop and that he's over reacting. so i opened my door and walked over, he's looks at me and flexed. he said "what?" and before he could finish say anything, i popped him in the face and just kept swinging. my friend pulled me off, and this time her parents and brother came out. i'm cool with her brother and he parents seen me a couple of times. her dad said he's gonna call the cops if her bf doesnt leave. so he gets in his car (camary) and peels down the street. i told his brother wat happen and headed home.

clift notes:
went to meet had to leave pick up friend
her bf suspects her cheating wit me
he put hands on her and i whooped his ass
missed meet :evil:

Last edited:

systmdfect

Sounds like the right thing to do. I'm not the violont type myself but when I see something that bothers me I gotta act on it.

P.S. How was the ice cream???

sOuL

nice u opend a can of mojo whoop azz good job, i would of done the samething u did, and yea how was the ice cream,what kind u have?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
^ ice cream was good...Cookies and Cream FTW! i'll call her today and see wats sup...i hope she dumps his ass, but they already broke up for like the 4th time. always ended up getting back together. girls i dunno wat they are thinking...she knows its not gonna work out

Da Teg

WOW..her bf's a a#$hole.....your a good friend for watching out for her....not many guys would do that!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha "THROW THEM BOWS", seems like the other dude got LIT and got wat he deserves. dont you hate these jerry springer dramas

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Good story. There's a lot of guys out there like that, but it was cool that you did that for your friend. What's going on now?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
dam after all that the girl got back with her man ... dam bro i dont know what girls are thinking ..

MoJoJoJo

Banned
her brother called me today...and said he's not letting her date that dude no more. and she's agreed to it and i guess we'll just see how it goes from there.

speedin

The Transporter
you did the right thing. whats happening now? (this is like ci's soap :lol:) , but yea that guy sound like a royal ass to get that violent :nono: