HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Man, it has been a while since i've updated my own thread.

I got some stuff to share and some more stuff to keep secret.

Share: About two months ago. I had a long talk with my brother just about the engine build and how much we were going spend and expected HP out of the build, how special it must be, etc......
Bottom line was : A fully tucked K20a that dynos 230 whp inside a nice integra is a thing of the past. Lets do some things that many people haven't done yet or isn't main stream yet, some thing that will get us on the front covers. After many discussions of Kseries series VS other series. We decided to go with "other series". One week later i bought a complete engine. It was a little oil starved and had some piston to chamber scratches. I got it for a good price. So now i am about to re-sleeve it for turbo. The build we have decided to go with is basically going to be a very custom setup; a Garret GT3071R or slightly smaller. Not looking for crazy power but fast power, just enough to keep up with built Evo's and STI's

All of my K series stuff has already been sold.

Secret: will be revealed when time comes. There is so so much more that i can't tell you guys. But don't worry guys, the main goal for this car is still Function then Fashion.

A heads up for anyone looking for SSR type C wheels. they will on sale in about 1 1/2 months because these wheels will be too small for the cars future.

Another update: I just got picked up by Honda Racing Line. Seat time is starting to pay off.
Does this mean that your sticking with the B-Series?

cx_rsx

ey yo sup cuz.... nice build thread man. your integra's come a long ways since ive seen it last. makes me wanna dump 10g's into my rsx lol. ill let you know how things go with my tranny.

konerri

bought a lot of secret stuff already that i just can tell anyone yet. Kinda busy with the Civic now running around trying to win events. But the integra will breath fire shortly. Still trying to get a K-series tranny.

cx_rsx

up here in WI, its getting really cold already, 30'-40' degrees... and ive been working straight 12 hour shifts so i havent had anytime to work on my car yet. but hopefully on sunday i can get it out.

konerri

Been thinking about my header design for the last couple of days. Compared all types of configuratoins, log vs tubular vs top mount vs bottom mount vs side mount vs etc..... i think i've settled on a design that my want to build but with shorter runners. Top mount FTW.

Oh yeah, i am now am planning on making my own turbo header because i don't want to pay over $1000 for one. I figured it would spend a bot 300 for everything.

I'll attempt to build one with PVC pipes as a mock up prototype then order in real mild steel pipes for the final version.