HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

pictures for my peoples.

Aebs closed deck block

new fuel rail

new OEM main crankshaft bearings. can't really see it but they're there.

Some ACL race rods bearings and thrust bearings(not in picture)

Dual valve springs and titanium retainers.

CP forged pistons 87 mm 9.0:1 compression ratio

Brain Crower connecting rods.

more stuff in the mail. hopefully getting them soon. let the madness begin!!!!

konerri

The F20c mounts system

The glue made of metal

The custom flywheel from Competition Clutch

The Competition Clutch six puck ceramic clutch, pressure plate and throw bearing

The Drive Shaft Shop 2.9 475 whp rated race axles

more to come...

konerri

Got my Mugen Rear View Mirror Cover, Mugen Socks, and ARP Headbolts today. And also purchased a Tig welder from Miller welding. Can wait to start welding all my pipes.

More importantly, i've been thinking about a valve cover design for the last six months. I wanted a design not just a color change. I seen alot of pretty badass covers on the valve cover thread on honda-tech.com

Here is the valve cover that inspired me to do some worth doing. I really admire the creativity of this person and i hope they don't mind me re-posting it on my thread.

I wanted some thing a little more professional but having the customized personal look and feel. This is half honda's design and half mine. I edited and created this on PhotoShop. This will go on the the F20C valve cover. It seems pretty hard to do but this build is nothing but hard.

All C&C welcomed.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Make sure you take good care of it. DC5 transmissions tend to break. I'm sure you already know that though.
correct the type S tends to break, what the best thing to do is the new FA5 (correct me if im wrong on that one) gearing in the type s housing.