HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

i am deleting the ABS system to save on weight and such. but the problem is you have to find a honda 40/40 proportioning valve when you rewire/retube your new setup. This is what most people do when they do a wire tuck without ABS. Which i thought was kinda stupid if you plan/are on running a big brake kit later because a 40/40 just ain't going to cut it on the track under extreme braking. I been searching for a while now, i haven't came across this valve before, i guest it is a new product from Wilwood or maybe i am just late to the show. I've seen their proportioning valve before but not like this one. On the ones that do a single in, single out, you'll still have to run a 40/40 proportion valve, i think? But on this one, it incorporates everything. i like this design, less components to worry about. It takes the two outputs from your master cylinder and it splits the one of those to the front tires and the other input will be used for the rears. Off coarse you'll need a "T" to split the pressure to the back tires. The knob will allow for fine tuning on the rears braking, the capability to control brake bias.

Also, got my AEM fuel pressure regulator and AeroMotive fuel pressure gauge in too.

Last edited:

loldoode

god dam dude....changed my whole view on life. i went threw the whole thread o.o the build is just amazing, cant wait for more updates, btw i went threw 2 cans of cola looking threw the whole thread XD ::thumbs up

konerri

god dam dude....changed my whole view on life. i went threw the whole thread o.o the build is just amazing, cant wait for more updates, btw i went threw 2 cans of cola looking threw the whole thread XD ::thumbs up
two cans of cola FTW. haha. i must of really gotten your attention. thanks for the comment, made my day.

sooo kong, can you just finish up so you can come west and track with us
Planning on it. Do you or matt know the regulations on rollcage and cars in California tracks?

redjdmdc2

Great build bro, loving the teg and the cluster.. Will be doing the samething once I find a s2000 cluster..

konerri

DANG! i been super busy and all with my new company i just started up called Ximpmobo. I haven't had the time to update my build thread in a while but been collecting parts the whole time and i got some stuff to tell too. i still have some parts in the mail. Anyways just wanted to say the build is still going at very slow pace.

OH YEAH STILL LOOKING FOR A REAL MUGEN FRONT END. Any one got one?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you're still alive! lol, btw you talkin about the bumper and hood?

pics s0n! pics! :thumbs up

GSRIntegra

Last edited:

konerri

you're still alive! lol, btw you talkin about the bumper and hood?

pics s0n! pics! :thumbs up

Yeap, i am still alive and breathing. nice to hear your still breathing too.

I saw someone selling 2 authentic? (I'm no expert) Mugen front bumpers for $800, I think. I'll try to find it for you.

EDIT: Came across these as I was searching for the front so I thought I'd link you just in case you were interested.

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2911074

2ND EDIT: FOUND IT!!

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2794990
Thanks just PMed the guy. hope he ships out to where i live. or else someones gonna to have to get it for me.

Gear11013

Mechanic/Tuner in Trainin
I love your car.......between you, daily db8, and guyfromnerk's build threads i nearly creamed myself five times...... I can't to start my project..Keep up the good fight..

konerri

it has been a while again since i've updated my own thread. So to make for the lag on my half, i've actaully shot some good pics for everyone to enjoy. Here is some pics....

DBA 4000 Series Rotors for all four corners

New Falken FT-615k 205/40/16
Sorry no pics

BoltsBoy engine brake line tuck fittings kit.
sorry no pics

Mugen rear view mirror cover & Spoon rear view mirror

Close-Up

Vibrant 6 inch velocity Stack with AEM Dry Flow Filter 9inch long x 6 inch wide cone.

PasswordJDM battery holder with Odyssey 680 battery

Works Bell Hub short hub adapter and Quick release

Lastly the most recent purchase is the authentic Mugen DC front bumper and RCrew front splitter. I was hoping the RCrew splitter was gone to fit properly but it seems a little short so i will be selling the front splitter later.

forgot some other things i am sure... more to come when the time comes...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
u ass! i was gonna go with the mugen theme too! but its a side project :p

let me guess, you also want some MF10s? lol