Halloween 2009 plans

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Going to Isla Vista. It's a major party spot for UCSB people; on halloween there are literally 1000+ people walking around the streets going from party to party, and the girls are nearly naked :D

Then going to my freind's kegger.

And I'm dressing up as 'Boba Fatt"

heykosal

Angkorian
Most likely going up to CP..

"Halloween is a special day when women act slutty and wear too little clothes."

And on a college campus I'm sure that phenomenon is amplified haha!

speedin

The Transporter
"Halloween is a special day when women act slutty and wear too little clothes."

And on a college campus I'm sure that phenomenon is amplified haha!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Im planning of finding a good party tonight and tomorrow. Also going to be building a catapult on Halloween....no really I am.... about 6ft by 6ft and about 7 feet tall :twisted:

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
wow i feel like a party pooper cause i dont drink...

but i will be playing my most favoritest game in the whole world...its trick or treat apocalypse!

basically u run down the older trick or treaters with your car.

here are the rules and points set up by costume type!

pirates and wenches are 10 points...plus 5 if the wench is busty!

ninjas are 10 points, plus 10 again if u hit them in mid ninja vanish!

superheroes are 5 cause they are so common, u get and extra point if u kill a superman and ur car is green like kryptonite.

movie based characters are 15 a piece, plus 5 if u scream (movie title here) SUCKS! as u hit them!

u get a multiplier for every person that u hit after the first person that is still on the hood of your car and u roll 10 feet with them on your car.

if u have a car with a sunroof u get the candy bonus multiplier for ever piece of candy that flies into your car thru it from hitting people and their bags flying into the air.

you get the epic win bonus if the person themselves head or limbs come in thru the sunroof.

have fun and post ur scores

speedin

The Transporter
What if your car eats the children? My car likes to eat them....lol

They get swallowed up into one of my large grills, if they live through those the hood scoop devours them.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Going to Isla Vista. It's a major party spot for UCSB people; on halloween there are literally 1000+ people walking around the streets going from party to party, and the girls are nearly naked :D

Then going to my freind's kegger.

And I'm dressing up as 'Boba Fatt"
i was gonna go