Hang onto your $$$ sack

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Well welcome to spring the gas prices are going up again. Our Goverment guarntees it won't get up to like 3.00 like last year mind you these are the same people in the Nixon adminstraition said we weold not be dependent on foregin oil by 1970's, Cater said in 1978 we we not be dependent on foreign oil by 1980's the Reagan said the same King GW 3 said it last year. Thank God no one has held their breath they would be stone dead and decomposed to become foreign oil by now.
What about E85 has anyone run this in their cars yet? Now the claim of the corn prices going up is going to make the E85 more expensive.
The switch from winter to summer fuel. electrocuted racoons shutting down oil refineries in Cally. Left over fallout from Katrina and Wars in the world The excuses continue CNN reported the sale of SUV and large trucks is returning to an all time high (lest we forget).
Hang in there Brothers and Sisters
When I run for office we will no longer be dependent on foreign oil by _______ . :2confused

RICDOGG

Aik68j said:
Well welcome to spring the gas prices are going up again. Our Goverment guarntees it won't get up to like 3.00 like last year mind you these are the same people in the Nixon adminstraition said we weold not be dependent on foregin oil by 1970's, Cater said in 1978 we we not be dependent on foreign oil by 1980's the Reagan said the same King GW 3 said it last year. Thank God no one has held their breath they would be stone dead and decomposed to become foreign oil by now.
What about E85 has anyone run this in their cars yet? Now the claim of the corn prices going up is going to make the E85 more expensive.
The switch from winter to summer fuel. electrocuted racoons shutting down oil refineries in Cally. Left over fallout from Katrina and Wars in the world The excuses continue CNN reported the sale of SUV and large trucks is returning to an all time high (lest we forget).
Hang in there Brothers and Sisters
When I run for office we will no longer be dependent on foreign oil by _______ . :2confused
by then.. all those countries be states.

DarkDB1

I used to run 91 in my DB... Checked my bank statements... In FUEL... ONLY 91 fuel for the DB1... I spent about $560 in that 1 month... Went to 87... And spent $450 a month.

Fuck this... Im swapping a hybrid motor in it.

Or buying a hybrid :(