happy 9/11 day!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
itll eventually turn into this. just getting an early jump start. HAPPY 9/11 DAY EVERYONE!!

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Lmao. But I don't think that'll ever happen. I live about 20 mins from it and I remember it was very sad.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm sure plenty would find this offensive, disrespectful or some combination of the two.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
i believe it, alot of people dont know why we celebrate independence day, or memorial day.

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
To the OP.....i seriously DOUBT it. As a US Marine, I find the thought disrespectful and offensive.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
being in the Navy, i dont find this disrespectful at all. like what was said above, people drink and party it up on ind.day. for what? a war that people died in? what about the relatives of ones that died? you think theyre being sad on that day? hell no. theyre wanting their 3-4 day weekend off to go out and celebrate that people died. awesome.

yeah people grieve over those days, right? fuck all you that think im disrespecting. eventually, this will become a national holiday and people will start doing the same damn thing by drinking and partying it up. when that happens, youll remember posting on here that you think i was disrespecting and realize i was right.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.