Happy New Years!

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I've had a great time on Club Integra and I wanna thank all you guys for it before I get too drunk. I've seen some cool stuff and laughed endlessly at all the ricers. I hope to continue my stay here on the greatest forum in the world in the future! Happy New Years guys, have a great one!

"I don't always get wasted, but when I do, I make sure I post it on Club Integra."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

Happy new years guys, I've been to so many parties recently It's safe to say it feels good to be sitting at home right now.

Tree

Happy new years guys! I've only been on here a short time but it's awesome here, stay safe guys (and girls)

R13

The other asshole
I deleted it so meh, Thanks for the offer though homie :thumbs up

Sent from my toaster

Ryan659

Happy New Year's Eve everybody!!! Hopefully you all have big plans for the tegs out there. Take lots of pics :D

Nick_C78

Why are you fuckers saying New "Years". It is New "Year". Singular. This is because it is a new year...Can't have multiple new years at once... Sort of like how our cars have a header, not headers.

My resolution is to keep putting up with you special bitches for another year though. <3

Ryan659

Why are you fuckers saying New "Years". It is New "Year". Singular. This is because it is a new year...Can't have multiple new years at once... Sort of like how our cars have a header, not headers.

My resolution is to keep putting up with you special bitches for another year though. <3
The same reason as you would say, for example " it's Nick's bday tomorrow". You wouldn't say "it's Nick bday tomorrow". :p