Hard Force Slowing Down

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
Whats up Club Integra, well I'm a owner of a 1992 Acura Integra 2dr automatic (i'm slowly learning about these cars day by day as i read up on you guys and other sites as well) glad to say i traded my 2000 impala (had bad paint and cosmetic damage) for it :D Any way straight to the point, has i speed up and then end up slowing down without breaking i hear this "CLANK" not so loud but annoying and i feel this force within the car as if it had a hard time cranking something down what can it be? Also when i brake (not all the time but randomly) i feel this force that the steering wheel whats to force itself towards the left or right (mostly right) tired of fighting this beast. Any one can help me out =/ ?

Last edited:

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
Think so? im kind of lost some one told me it might be tranny fluid or bad motor mount (those are new and installed still having the problem) tranny fluid i would of been noticed it. and for the fighting of the steering wheel someone told me that was weird might be a power steering problem or brake fluid problem. Anyone else? thanks Jay

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would try the alignment and if not maybe the steering rack

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
jack it up and check for something loose in the front end,tie rods,lower control arm bushings.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
the other thing could be is that one of your calipers is seized or hung up on the rotor which would cause your car to not move freely

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
Thanks guys im going to try all that this weekend when i install new shocks etc etc, hopefully ill find the problem by then and if not ill be updating this soon enough lol, thanks for the advise

You think rust on the caliper can be the problem? im the third owner of the car, the first owner was a elder women and she kept the car stock for about 15 years (omg sounds like a engine rebuild) she only did some maintenance here and there, second guy changed a bunch (replaced motor mounts,water pump,timing belt, radiator, battery and one thing that pissed me the most is that i found a gallon of this cheap ass antifreeze that could of rusted the engine inside.