hard shifting

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
ok so when im driving going through gears its hard kinda like its being stubburn. its harder to go into, before it shift just fine for example 1 N 2 N 3 N 4 n 5 now its like 1 bump N bump 2 bump N bump 3 bump N bump 4 bump N bump 5 its hard now I can drive fine but its just harder. also my clutch is low well going out so that may have something to do with it. idk what I need to do maybe change tranny fluid ?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
^^ That's from trying to shift with the clutch engaged.

OP I'm not sure what your talking about, like clunks in-between gears?

2kdb7

Ya it stopped working and wouldnt let me shift on my way home. check your clutch master cylinder and your slave cylinder it was cheap as hell to do

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ya it stopped working and wouldnt let me shift on my way home. check your clutch master cylinder and your slave cylinder it was cheap as hell to do
Yea that will do that, too bad cause the clutch looked fine.

2kdb7

Almost 190 on it as far as I know. I got a exedy OEM waiting to go in just waiting till Friday to get flywheel bought.

Op has your clutch fluid been going down? That was the first sign on mine messing up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
cylinders maybe. I popped rivets on my OEM clutch which made it really tough to put in gear until the spring popped out and I couldn't shift anymore

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Almost 190 on it as far as I know. I got a exedy OEM waiting to go in just waiting till Friday to get flywheel bought.

Op has your clutch fluid been going down? That was the first sign on mine messing up
nope fluid is fine. like it was fine before shift smooth and now it just kinda hard going into the its like breaking a mini wall before im into the gear. that's kinda how it feels

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Even if it's not going down the master or slave can be going bad, they don't need to leak externally to fail.