Harness questions

Man A

homewreker
OK you might know about my project car and if not it is a 91GS. anyway. im having a problem deciding what to do about harnesses. I started to plan out my wire tuck and started thinking about this.

three things need to change in the harnesses

1- remove ABS
2- obd0 to obd1
3 auto to manual

what i cant decide is if i should continue with the current harness and do the wiring changes or buy the 92-93 ls manual harnesses. this would include the engine bay harness and dash harness. they are connected right? the car is basically all apart exept the dash. i undestand the work that needs to be done, but i want a clean ass look. and i dont really feel comfortable running wires for the manual swap and just clipping off the wires that go to the abs(that i already started doing lol)

could use some suggestions please

Man A

homewreker
ok so................

i decided fuck it , ill replace the whols harness. not really what i wanted to do but i had an idea. what if i get a canadian harness with the daytime running lights in there. i also plan on upgrading headlights. HID?

what do you guys think?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
there's an easy mod on G2ic to upgrade your headlights and do custom daytime running lights

don't do HID's. as nice as they would be, you'll blind anyone around you because of the design of our headlights. Not worth it IMO. If you went to ebay and bought some projectors you probably could retro-fit some HIDs into them, but not the stock headlights.