Hatch Cover

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Some may like it and some may hate it. yes its not perfect but i think for this being my first time i did ok.

WAR 178

Premium User
SO what are the other plans on burberry wrapped items...lol
good job, just a lil straighter with the lines b/c that design shows when something isnt 100% in line lol
A+ for DIY custom work..

arimahmad

I really like your idea, I personally would have gone with some kind of animal print.. zebra, tiger, ect. cuz im an animal print kind of girl, lol

I think the color combo is sweet, though :)

How did you 'reupholster'?

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
SO what are the other plans on burberry wrapped items...lol
good job, just a lil straighter with the lines b/c that design shows when something isnt 100% in line lol
A+ for DIY custom work..
thanks and yes it was hard to get perfect. ima do the door inserts next. so stay tuned lol.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
I really like your idea, I personally would have gone with some kind of animal print.. zebra, tiger, ect. cuz im an animal print kind of girl, lol

I think the color combo is sweet, though :)

How did you 'reupholster'?
it was a fun project just bored and playing around with old sheets lol.
i just ripped all the old carpet off and bought some adhesive glue and glued it down.
id say if ya want to change up your car this is the way to go lol. ima do the door inserts next.
do yours in some animal print and post pics of how ya did.
hell we can make this an all custom hatch cover thread lol.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I like it! What's with the white interior pieces? :what:

gugiey

Nice man Looks really cool
how did you do this mine is coming lose and wanna know how to redo it.
are you just sowing it?

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Nice man Looks really cool
how did you do this mine is coming lose and wanna know how to redo it.
are you just sowing it?
all i used was carpet and headliner adhesive. just like the OEM carpet thats on there. and for the doors it was very tricky. since it tucks into a little crack so it was a pain in the a$$ to get it right.