Hate the car above you!

mendoza

Got this from my local forum and thought it would be fun to do here

Rules are simple:
1. Say something you don't like about the car above yours(or something that could be improved on), then post your car so someone else can say something they don't like about it.
2. If you don't like what someone has to say about your car? Move on, it's only someone's opinion.
3. Please don't quote every photo, its the car above you.
4. try not to quote everything, lets try to keep the game going. Just hate and post :D
5. Hate away!

ill start

Last edited:

mendoza

I hate your headlight's with no emblem A lol jk jk get halo headlight's :O but i love the car
i just bought some from Jackmldog, hoping they get here soon & planing on getting red emblems too!

where is you picture?

Hawkman13

Hate the shocker sticker on such a clean car. It shoudnt be too hard to find things to hate about mine. Lol. (P.S. The phots do the car justice, paint is horrible)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
@BeatBox - I hate plain black wheels :l Can't see any detail of them and the black mirrors

The horror has arrived!

j13

Keep It Clean
@ixcocoyxi rear window visor is useless and kinda ugly in person

(will post pics in a minute)

edit:

Last edited:

crash.1340

Wheels don't look quite right, and antenna should be half-masted, or install a stubby.

Here's my baby, Pick away, plenty of things wrong.

EDIT: sorry for the horrible quality, once I get my good camera out of hibernation, I'll take more pics. Yes, that is a 5" fart can and 17" Enkei RZ5 wheels, both came on the car.

Last edited: