Haters

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
no she probably left her computer to go take a shit or something.
Her profile says she is lurking on this thread. I'm assuming this is a joke from another member because I don't see how someone could be so damn arrogant and get pissed when people call them out on it

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
jesus christ. i missed out on all the action. from the few posts ive seen chubbs post, it was typically arrogant or unrelated. this is the first thread that mentioned she was ASE certified. but really who gives a fuck? you went to school. congrats.

I'm not trying to be a dick to people who actually do this but cmon...

BTW, i have a degree from harvard...prove me wrong.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Holy shit, you guys are mean. lol If you want people to take you seriously, you probably shouldn't make threads like this. :twocents:

IMO, automotive schools and getting certifications don't necessarily mean you know what you're doing. All of our techs right now never went to school for it. They learned hands-on and by tinkering with their own cars and family/friends. They blow the ones we've interviewed who went to school, some ASE certified, out of the water, hands down.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I've been better, but I'm not too worried about it yet. lol HEY! Do you have black rims?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Holy shit, you guys are mean. lol If you want people to take you seriously, you probably shouldn't make threads like this. :twocents:

IMO, automotive schools and getting certifications don't necessarily mean you know what you're doing. All of our techs right now never went to school for it. They learned hands-on and by tinkering with their own cars and family/friends. They blow the ones we've interviewed who went to school, some ASE certified, out of the water, hands down.
RIGHT!
a lot of the people i know who are ASE certified don't know anything. Its really just a label saying you went to school, not necessarily meaning you know a lot about cars (not commenting about OP's experience though)

I have nothing against you or any other girls being on forums or being a car enthusiast. But i have noticed that you do post things that are sometimes irrelevant to the topic, or just things that don't even have to be said.
this^

there are plenty of female members that are respected on here.
Some of your posts and attitude are causing the negative feedback your referring to.

as for the pm's, if someone harassing you then you should report them, nobody deserves that.

And i like the OG reunion/thread rape thats goin on :lol:

Last edited: