Have a problem with buyin a da

LJmLee

so I have a meeting set up for two.cars..one for a 92 integra for.2500. With a b16a2......or a 93 civic si hatch..also 2500..what should I get!!

ryukkid

beep beep
you should post pics of both of them,also you're asking a integra forum so most people will say integra lol

JhonSebastien

818 SoCal
so I have a meeting set up for two.cars..one for a 92 integra for.2500. With a b16a2......or a 93 civic si hatch..also 2500..what should I get!!
I'd go with the Integra :D You're asking on ClubIntegra whether to go with an Integra or a Civic? <3 Integras all the way

built_ls

you should go with the better car out of the two, if the teg is crap then go with the civic, if the civic is crap go with the teg, if both is crap go with neither. No disrespect but I really dont see why you have to ask the world this question.

If you had some specific question about each individual vehicle that you wanted our opinions and help on than that would be one thing. But askin us to pick between a random 92 teg and a random 93 civic that we've never seen or dont know anything about is kinda stupid....

LJmLee

im lookin at the integra tomorrow and the civic sunday both are realllyyyy clean like barely even any scratches just the teg has a engine form a 2000 si civic and the civic has a stock d16z6. ill post pics when im home from work.

ryukkid

beep beep
integra all the way it already has a b16 :thumbs up:

BADFISH

jiosefM;omSkf;ejfoij:OSId
Yeah, I do believe most here would be bias towards the integra considering you are on a integra forum.

However, I do love the EG hatches!

rexpepper123

I really like the Eg Civic hatch; as much as people here hate them, lol
im with you on that one dude. thats what i was looking for and i found my teg before the civic. i think the op answered his own question with the small amount of info they have given. the teg is the better choice

92gsrboy

i like both cars...but its really not a hard choice the teg already has b16...so thats what id go with

LJmLee

im going to be lookin at the SI first cuz its like 30 minutes away from me then im going 3 hours to see the integra right after on wednesday. lets see how this goes.