Havok's SRT4

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Thanks brotha !

Yep , going to max it out then maybe upgrade to a zeta 3.0 or a 30r how's your srt?

Lol nah man still trying to pick up another integra I miss mine.

Sent from my pager
My Srt is a garage queen till spring comes, I have to rebuild one of my coilovers now.

Havok114

Doubt anyone cares but I ended up getting rid of the srt it made 470hp & 500tq with a zeta 3.0 on 28psi & e85 ran low 11s then got rid of it before it broke lol ,
I now own a civic and a gto :) more excited for the civic

Last edited:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Yea I miss mine too but they became so damn common lol , yessir lol 500tq It wouldn't hook until mid 3rd gear

Yea I always liked them then finally decided to pull the trigger and buy one
They should of stuck that engine in the dart and made it RWD/AWD. Instant ass kicker.

Russell D

The srt4 looked nice! I really like those in silver, the only one I think look better are the white acr's.

Does the GTO have the 5.7 or 6.0? It looks kind of mean with the Hoosiers on the back

Last edited:

Havok114

They should of stuck that engine in the dart and made it RWD/AWD. Instant ass kicker.
I had actually read the new dart srt was going to be awd , not sure what motor though

The srt4 looked nice! I really like those in silver, the only one I think look better are the white acr's.

Does the GTO have the 5.7 or 6.0? It looks kind of mean with the Hoosiers on the back

My cousin actually has a white acr that makes well over 500 lol so I still get to drive that , and the GTO is a 5.7 with a 150-175 shot.