HawaiiImport's DC4

mirrorimg

wtf. You preface the first post with "YES, I'M A GIRL" and there are no NOODS.

Put a poll on this thread. Options being "This thread is fail" and "This thread is super fail."

But other than that, looks good. Keep the updates rolling.

HawaiiImport

She got it!
wtf. You preface the first post with "YES, I'M A GIRL" and there are no NOODS.

Put a poll on this thread. Options being "This thread is fail" and "This thread is super fail."

But other than that, looks good. Keep the updates rolling.
hahaha I was just making a statement!!! I never mention Im a girl and people always reply 'yeah DUDE or HEY MAN'.................. best I got for u buddy! ;)

mirrorimg

hahaha I was just making a statement!!! I never mention Im a girl and people always reply 'yeah DUDE or HEY MAN'.................. best I got for u buddy! ;)
:clap:

Honestly, I wasnt being serious. Im just surprised that everyone else didn't jump on that, and since I'm usually the one pointing it out and telling people they should be ashamed of themselves, I figure I hop the fence and see if the grass was greener.

Turns out it was. ;)

Next time I ask, ignore it. My ego is pretty pumped right now. I dont think I could take much more. (but maybeeeee.....)

dang you sell haterade?!
LOL That was for me. Or maybe you agreeing to my demands? Either way, I <3 coy. I dont think thats homo, but to be safe, no homo.