head lights and bumper

freddd36

im trying to replays the head lights and bumper on a DA, but i cant find some bolts eney help guys

Last edited:

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
need to be more descriptive man... even if english is not your first language, do your best to describe the issue and we will try to be a little helpful.

first what year is your car and what year is the bumper and headlights from? there are slight differences between a 90-91 & 92-93 front bumper...

freddd36

jajaja yeah guys sorry i didnt even check what i wrote. but its a 91 DA and it dosent look they mess with it before and i try google and i couldnt find eneything, i just want to replace the front end cuz its pretty beatup.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
ok so make sure your new front end is from a 90-91 integra then get a service manual or helms guide, or chitons... make sure ya have a manual LOL you are also going to need to pop your fender liners loose to get at everything. They are secured with these botton things you will see em when you get underneath and start looking aroud. It is also easier to pull the bumper of you remove the turn signals from what I recall...

There are some good videos showing the process on you tube.